Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Congratulations!

CONGRATULATIONS! 
You've won your choice of an IPAD OR $500 DOLLAR GIFT CARD TO WALMART!

Dear Internet, I'm very disappointed in you. 

Explanation:

I live in this modern world full of technology; lack of face to face communication, video games, GPS devices attached to every persons body, and of course my favorite - e-readers.  Now this does NOT mean that I hate the above things, I basically exist because of the internet, and my smart phone, kindle, DSi, laptop, and flat screen TV.  But because of my (and everyone's) excessive use of these things, I am constantly bombarded by things I HATE.
(Including annoying blogs like mine.) Yet, since this is still a free country, I can excessively use and post my own opinions about pretty much whatever I want on the internet. So, If you enjoy a good banter, ridiculous pictures of ridiculous things, you may enjoy this. If not, don't worry I hate you too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment